The American Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals® (ASPCA) was founded in 1866 “to provide effective means for the prevention of cruelty to animals throughout the United States.” The ASPCA sees pet insurance as a way to further this mission by helping pet parents afford the veterinary care their pets need.
ASPCA Pet Health Insurance was designed in conjunction with the ASPCA to offer excellent coverage and great benefits:
- Get reimbursed 80% of usual and customary covered charges
- Only meet a low $100 annual deductible per pet
- Use any licensed veterinarian in the US or Canada
- Track claims and update information easily online
- Save 10% with our multiple pet discount*