- Founded in 2005 by Dr. Jack Stephens, DVM, founder of pet insurance in the U.S.
- Underwritten by Aetna Insurance Corporation of Connecticut
- A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau
- Proud member of NAPHIA, the North American Pet Health Insurance Association, dedicated to educating and promoting the values and benefits of pet health insurance. Most employees recruited directly from the veterinary trade
- Strong, stable company with a history of excellent customer service
- Highly favorable reviews at the independent site Pet Insurance Review
With Pets Best Insurance, you can focus on the health of your pet instead of worrying about the bill. We reimburse a straight 80% of your actual vet bill, after a deductible, up to your plan’s maximum benefit, so you know exactly what to expect every time.
Pets Best Insurance plans allow your pet to see any licensed vet anywhere in the world, including emergency centers and specialists.
We believe senior cats and dogs deserve the same great coverage as puppies and kittens. That’s why we’re one of the few companies that does not reduce or cancel coverage as your pet ages.
With Pets Best Insurance, you’ll never be expected to price-shop when your pet needs medical care, and you won’t have to question the course of treatment your vet recommends.
Other companies may say their benefit schedules are a good thing, but vets and pet owners disagree. A benefit schedule defines the maximum price a policyholder will be reimbursed for a procedure. If the maximum reimbursement is less than what the veterinarian charges, the pet owner would have to pay the difference or find a new vet with different pricing. See actual examples of our plans paying more.
14 Day Refund Guarantee
Insure your pet today! We’ll refund 100% of your money if you change your mind within 14 days and haven’t filed a claim.