Pet Day on the Bay is May 12, 2012
The only “pet friendly” event of its kind in California
Pet Rescue Day on the Bay is scheduled for May 12, 2012! Bring towels and your dog cruises FREE.
Pet Day Cruise Schedule on May 12, 2012
One-Hour Tours: 10:30am, 12:00 pm, 1:30 pm
Boarding and photo taking will begin 1/2 hour prior to cruise times.
Rate: $23.00 per adult. DOGS CRUISE FREE – One dog per adult allowed.
A portion of proceeds benefit the homeless animals of Helen Woodward Animal Center.
- 1 -hour narrated cruise
- Information about over 50 San Diego landmarks
- Photo and video opportunities like no other!
- Comfortable indoor or outdoor areas
- Close up views of military ships and San Diego skyline with a chance to see marine animals and seabirds
- An introduction to local environmental efforts
- Snackbar with adult beverages, soft drinks, hot and cold snacks, plus souvenirs and photos available for purchase
- Portion of proceeds donated to Helen Woodward animal Center
Location: 1066 North Harbor Drive, San Diego, CA 92101 (between Broadway Street and Ash Street).