- Facilitate the rescue and permanent placement of pit bull type dogs whom, were abandoned, neglected, abused and/or surrendered within NC.
- Promote pit bull type dog education to the public, media, lawmakers, and others
- Promote and teach responsible dog ownership.
- Support community needs relating to the benefit and welfare of pit bull type dogs.
- Bring communities together to strengthen the responsible dog owner’s rights.
- Oppose BSL (Breed Specific Legislation)in all forms. We will, also, actively oppose any legislation either currently on the books or in the form of a bill that we feel is unfair and/or impedes on the rights of responsible dog owners.
- Support and to help enact more legislative penalties against animal cruelty, neglect, abandonment, and irresponsible actions.
- Work in conjunction with other rescue groups to promote the values of our organization. While we promote our vision for all breeds, we specifically support pit bull and pit bull “type” breeds.
Jeremy Williamson – President firstname.lastname@example.org
Vanessa Kearney – Vice Presdient – foster home coordinator – email@example.com
Joshua Scott – Secretary firstname.lastname@example.org
Erin Stubbs – Medical & Intake Coordinator email@example.com
Kristen Stauffer – firstname.lastname@example.org
Katie Payne – Adoption Coordinator – email@example.com
Meggie Van veen – Volunteer Coordinator – firstname.lastname@example.org
|Location||Greensboro, North Carolina|
- Saving Pit Bulls: The Merit Pit Bull Foundation (myfox8.com)
- The Truth about Pit Bulls [Infographic] (infotainmentnews.net)
- Remember: Pit Bulls are still Friends (spiritandanimal.wordpress.com)
- Pit Bull Bill Still Unresolved (publicnewsservice.org)