I think I have the laziest dog on the planet. How do I know, you ask? Well, I’m pretty sure the following criteria qualify him as the most sluggish around:
- His favorite walk is from my bed to the couch.
- He refuses to catch a ball and, instead, lets it bounce off his forehead.
- The above also applies with a frisbee.
- He only goes the minimal distance required in the yard to do his business.
- All the bunnies and squirrels laugh when he is around.
- He is slowly becoming part of the sofa (see previous posts).
Rufus has seriously let himself go. His lack of movement has caused his waist to expand a bit and I fear his limbs will deteriorate. I gave him some slack earlier in the year, thinking his laziness was due mostly to the extremely hot weather we had earlier in the summer. Now that it…
View original post 728 more words