from left to right-
1) Heidi and Lexis visiting Santa a couple of years ago.
2) Me and Duke, my first foster dog.
3) Cleo sitting pretty, I couldn’t have planned this picture.
4) Me and Sydney, my newly adopted foster dog.
5) My Lexi, who is always with me. (large photo)
6) My daughter and grandkids with Max, their newly adopted dog from a Virginia shelter.
Let’s keep our pets safe this holiday season, the bird and all the trimmings are really tempting to our furry family members. Cats love Christmas trees, ornaments, and anything dangling, a cat’s paradise.
This is a blog hop!
Click here to enter your link and view the BlogPaws Wordless Wednesday list…